What We Believe . . .
- There is only one True God who exists in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit;
- All people are sinful, that is, not living in perfect obedience to God’s will;
- People cannot save themselves by their good works;
- God sent His Son, Jesus, to suffer the penalty for all the sins of all people;
- Because of Jesus’ life, death, and resurrection, forgiveness is available to all;
- God forgives all who, by faith, confess their sins and believe in Jesus Christ as their Savior;
- Forgiveness is delivered in the Word of God and in the sacraments of Holy Baptism and the Lord’s Supper.
Our Vision . . .
Holy Lamb invites our members, guests, and friends to embrace our vision of the future.
In this vision, Holy Lamb:
- Welcomes, comforts, and encourages by sharing God’s love;
- Cares for families through:
- Programs to strengthen relationships
- Education opportunities for preschoolers and elementary school students
- Ministries to hospitalized, shut-ins, and others in need;
- Promotes fellowship by encouraging those who share a common interest to gather for activities, discussion, or study;
- Boldly proclaims Jesus Christ as God’s Son, whose life, death, and resurrection assure all Christians of eternal life in heaven.
All are invited to contribute the ideas and energy necessary to bring this vision to reality.